Friday Meals Bites: Bottoms Up Bagels visits, three new fried hen spots debut
Picture courtesy facebook.com/bottomsupbagels
There’s all the time loads taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- In case you missed it from final week, chef Avishar Barua opened his latest restaurant Agni within the Brewery District. They’d a couple of technical points with reservations early within the week, however they’re on-line now. We bought just a little preview final week! Click on right here to learn all about Agni and its choices.
- Baltimore-based Bottoms Up Bagels will probably be popping up at The Each day Bar (883 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village) from March 16-26. The pop-up will run Thursdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., or till they promote out.
- We hope you’re in a fried hen temper! Three new fried hen locations are opening this week or subsequent. First off, CM Hen (aka one among our obsessions) has opened its third Central Ohio store, this one at 5947 S. Sunbury Rd. in Westerville. That is the previous house of Gena’s Restaurant. It joins outlets in Pickerington and on the northwest facet.
- Second, a brand new Korean fried hen spot known as bbq.chicken is making its debut at 17 E. Lane Ave. subsequent to campus.
- And OX-B’s will maintain the grand opening of its latest store on Thursday, March 16. This marks its fifth location complete, together with outlets in Newark, Lancaster, and the Brief North. It takes over the previous Chef Wealthy’s Kitchen area at 2521 W. Schrock Rd.
- The Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise returns yet another weekend, March 11-12. Friends can buy a go for $20, then go to 12 native companies to strive samples of various consolation meals.
- Business First previewed a new cafe known as G’s Shepard Springs Café that was introduced for the Shepard neighborhood in Columbus.
- This Saturday, March 11 Charmy’s Persian Taste will probably be internet hosting a lunch buffet on the Hills Market Downtown.
- Sizzling Hen Takeover and Late Night time Slice have teamed up on a brand new dish: Unicorn fries. Obtainable at HCT places, it combines their fries with Mikey’s Unicorn sauce and HCT ranch.
- Subourbon Southern Spirits & Kitchen is internet hosting a Brunch for Dinner occasion on Tuesday, March 28. The meal will function three programs paired with brunch cocktails for $45. Reservations might be made by calling the restaurant or stopping in.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Wish to sustain with extra? Observe me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the checklist.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.